Alexandre has been admitted at the Brussels Bar in 2012 after an experience in a HR department of a public entity.
He has developed a significant experience in advising individual and corporate clients regarding the day-to-day issues with a special focus on the public employment law.
Alexandre covers all aspects of employment and industrial relations, including employment-related issues connected to reorganization and restructuring processes, collective dismissals, individual and collective employment disputes, including litigation for the Belgian Labour Courts for national and international clients.
He regularly participates as a speaker at symposiums and conferences. He is the author of some publications in employment law.
French, English, Dutch
- Master of Laws cum laude – University of Louvain-La-Neuve (B), 2010
- Exchange student – Sherbrooke University (CA), 2010
- LLM in Employment Law – University of Brussels – VUB (B), 2012
Membership and Activities
- Member of the Brussels’ Bar (B), since 2012
- Member of the European Employment Law Association (EELA), since 2013
- Trainer at various inter-company seminars held by UCM, BECI, FORMATIMO ASBL
- Member of the Association des Juristes Practiciens du Droit Social (AJPDS), since 2013
· HACHEZ A. & VANHAVERBEKE P., « La motivation du licenciement : Discrimination secteur privé vs secteur public », in La rupture du contrat de travail : entre harmonisation et discrimination, Anthémis, 2015
· VANHAVERBEKE P. & HACHEZ A., « La requalification de la convention (faux indépendants / faux salariés) », in Le statut social des travailleurs indépendants, Anthémis, 2013