Alexandre was admitted to the Brussels Bar in 2012 after spending some time in the HR department of a public entity.
He has developed significant experience in advising individual and corporate clients regarding day-to-day issues, with a special focus on public employment law.
Alexandre covers all aspects of employment and industrial relations legal matters, including employment-related issues within reorganization and restructuring processes, collective dismissals, individual and collective employment disputes, including litigation before the Belgian Labour Courts for national and international clients.
He regularly participates as a speaker at symposiums and conferences. He is the author of a few publications in employment law, among others, the ones mentioned below.
French, English, Dutch
- Master of Laws – University of Louvain-La-Neuve (B), 2010
- Exchange student – Sherbrooke University (CA), 2010
- LLM in Employment Law – University of Brussels – VUB (B), 2012
Memberships and Activities
- Member of the Brussels Bar (B) since 2012
- Member of the European Employment Law Association (EELA) since 2013
- Trainer at various inter-corporate seminars held by UCM, BECI, FORMATIMO ASBL
- Member of the Association des Juristes Practiciens du Droit Social (AJPDS) since 2013
- HACHEZ A. & VANHAVERBEKE P., « La motivation du licenciement : Discrimination secteur privé vs secteur public », in La rupture du contrat de travail : entre harmonisation et discrimination, Anthémis, 2015
- VANHAVERBEKE P. & HACHEZ A., « La requalification de la convention (faux indépendants / faux salariés) », in Le statut social des travailleurs indépendants, Anthémis, 2013