Diane de Mûelenaere is developing her practice by focusing on all aspects of employment law and social security including non-compete clauses, contingent workforces, high-profile senior employee negotiations, dismissals, collective bargaining agreements.
Before joining Flinn, Diane de Mûelenaere studied Law at UCL and worked in an event company as the coordinator of the Rencontres au Sommet de Deauville.
French, Dutch, English
- Erasmus – Università degli Studi di Padova (IT), 2015
- Master of Laws – University of Louvain (UCL) (B), 2015
Membership and Activities
- Member of the Brussels’ Bar (B), since 2016
- Member of the Association des Juristes Practiciens du Droit Social (AJPDS), since 2017
- VANHAVERBEKE P., de MUELENAERE D., SIMPELAERE B. and SEGERS M., « La situation des franchisés en matière de requalification de la convention », in Subordination et para-subordination, entre dépendance juridique et économique, Anthémis, 2017.