Your privacy requires more care than your professional success that it influences. Being born and living somewhere gives you rights, creates obligations and weaves links in Civil Law (name, first name, residence, marriage, cohabitation, separation, divorce, filiation, adoption, food, usufruct, real estate Assets, gift, property planning, testament and succession, cross-border succession), in Judicial Law (Community regulations, private international law), relating to company law (civil society, private foundation, family trust company,…) or tax law (matrimonial regime, estate planning).
Laurence Hayaux has a long experience in these subjects, which she has been working for more than 25 years in the Brussels community district, heading a “private clients department”, first by her duty of advice, favoring the Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanism before any judicial proceedings.
French, English, Dutch
- Master of Laws (Lic.Jur).– University of Louvain (UCL) (B), 1989
- DES in European Law – University of Gent (B),1990
- Training in Collaborative Family Law – Bar of Brussels (B), 2009
Membership and Activities
- Member of the Brussels’ Bar (B), since 1990
- Member of Lawrope, European Association of Lawyers,since 1991