Victor was admitted to the Bar in January 2017.
He is developing his practice by focusing on commercial, IP and ICT law.
Before joining Flinn, Victor worked as a lawyer in IP/IT specialised law firms. He also had the opportunity to teach media and communication law at the Haute-Ecole Albert Jacquard in Namur.
He’s also involved in several non-profit organizations, mainly in the cultural field.
French, English, Spanish, Dutch
- Master of Laws – University of Liège
- Master of specialisation in ICT law – University of Namur / University of Oslo
Membership and Activities
- Member of Namur’s Bar, from 2017 to 2019
- Member of the Brussels’ French Bar (B), since 2019
- Board member of a non-profit association active in events organization