Website Cookies Policy
- In this document references to ‘’We’’, ‘’Our’’ or “Us” are to FLINN.law and references to “You” or “Your” are to any user or visitor to FLINN’s website or online content and services.
- There are many web-sites, which contain extensive information on how what cookies are and how they work. For example, You can find out more about cookies and changing Your cookie settings by visiting: www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- If You want to restrict or block cookies which are set on Your device, You can do this by using Your browser settings. The help function of Your browser can tell You how. You can also use Your browser settings to remove cookies that have been installed. However, please note that if You select such browser settings, You may not be able to access Our site or its functionality may be limited as a result.
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies but, if You do not want to receive cookies, You can change Your browser settings to notify You when cookies are sent or You can reject the cookies altogether. To do so You may, for example, consult:
- Internet explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies ; and/or: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_GB
- Except as otherwise expressly stated, any copies of the pages of the Site -which You save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- You may only amend, reproduce, adapt or modify materials on this Site where We have given express permission for this purpose.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, You have limited permission to display, print or download extracts from these pages for Your personal non-commercial and non-profit use only and You are not entitled to commercialise any such material in any way.
C. DISCLAIMER, APPLICABLE LAW & JURISDICTION
- The contents of this Site are subject to the terms and conditions set out below, contents are only for general information or use by Our clients as indicated. If You do not agree with the governing law or these terms and conditions, please do not use our Site.
- Information available on Our Website is not legal advice and shall not be interpreted or used as such. Referring to the Web-site is not a substitute for seeking appropriate legal advice in relation to the facts of Your particular situation. Any opinions or advice contained in e-mail correspondence with FLINN.law’s clients are subject to the terms of the client’s retainer letter and of Our e-mail confidentiality notice.
- The information on this page and the Site is updated from time to time. However, We hereby exclude any warranties (whether express or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of this page, the Site or any of its contents, including (but not limited) to any estimation of our fees.
- We will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business, opportunities or projects, or loss of profits howsoever arising and whether contractual or tortious or otherwise either from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its contents and materials, or from any action or omission taken as result of using the Site or any such contents).
- We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law including any implied terms as the content of this Site. The Site is provided “as is”‘ without warranties of any kind. We reserve the right to change the entire contents of this Site, at any time, without giving You prior notice.
- Belgian law and jurisdiction, excluding the application of its conflict of law rules, apply exclusively to the contents of this Site. The Courts of Brussels, Belgium, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute arising from or concerning Your access to and use of the Site.
FLINN Cookies Policy: this version revised 2 January 2020.