Brandaan Mombaers is an experienced attorney-at-law based in Brussels, with a special focus on corporate and commercial law, particularly in the area of mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and insolvency. He has a deep understanding of the legal landscape and is committed to provide hands on client service.
Brandaan’s background as an insolvency practitioner and his broad experience as inhouse counsel and legal project manager and as director in several board rooms of both for-profit and non-profit organizations add to his ability to navigate complex legal, financial, and operational situations with ease. Whether he is providing advice or coaching on a merger, acquisition, or any other type of business transaction, Brandaan brings a wealth of knowledge, and his efficient and no-nonsense approach is highly valued by his clients and colleagues.
Brandaan is known for his communication and negotiation skills. He approaches every case with a personalized touch, taking the time to understand his clients’ goals and objectives before developing a tailored legal strategy that aligns with their needs.
With a commitment to excellence and a passion for helping his clients achieve their business goals, Brandaan is a trusted partner for companies and individuals alike.
Contact Brandaan today to see how his legal expertise can benefit you or your organization!
Dutch, French, English
- Master of Laws (Lic. Jur.) – KU Leuven, 2005
- Bachelor of Laws (Cand. Jur.) – Université de Namur, 2002
- Exchange Programme – Northwestern University, 2003
- Master in General Management – Vlerick Business School, 2007
Membership and Activities
- Member of the Board of Directors at “Citribel”, formerly known as Citrique Belge, since 2020
- Member of the Board of Directors of “De Warande”, 2017-2020
- President of the Youth Council of “De Warande”, 2009-2020
- Member of the Brussels Bar (B), since 2009
- Bankruptcy receiver and insolvency officer at the courts of Brussels and Louvain, since 2013